Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 31Register Today!
- Aug 20, '12 by chrissie2222Still havent gotten any classes I will be calling tmw has anyone herd anything .....?????
- Aug 21, '12 by tls89I havent gotten an acceptance all or anything. i did pretty good at hesi wc i took last week of july, and im transferring from state. i didnt register at all this semester at state because i thought id get a call before registration closes, thus i could make a decision whether or not to leave state and just go attend chamberlain. Ive been waiting for a call since then. Anybody else in the same situation? It seems like its impossible to start on september when you only got less than 2 weeks left
- Tls89, I believe they are still accepting for September. Contact your admissions advisor or Jake his number is a few posts back. Keep calling and emailing until you get an update. Since you took your Hesi weeks ago, you should have an answer by now. And I came from state too!
- Sharieka, that's great she likes the school. glad to hear that!!! I'm still not registered though. How in the world am I suppose to pull off getting my books with less than two weeks?
- Jsayers11, look online at mychamberlain. I just happened to look on their today and my classes are up. I still haven't talked to registration though.
- Oh ok. I will do that right now.
- Nope. They are not on mine. Guess I just fell through the cracks it seems. I left a voicemail for Jake, so we shall see. Dalencia, how are you ordering your books? Thru chamberlain or someone else? The reason I ask is bc our tuition includes books if you noticed.
- Quote from Jsayers11I'll probably order them the cheapest way possible. I didn't think books were included in tuition. I know you can get them through Chamberlain with your financial aid, and if you don't you'll get that money back as a refund. I looked at the books on Chamberlain and its like $300-400 for like 8 books. I'll do some browsing online and compare prices.Nope. They are not on mine. Guess I just fell through the cracks it seems. I left a voicemail for Jake, so we shall see. Dalencia, how are you ordering your books? Thru chamberlain or someone else? The reason I ask is bc our tuition includes books if you noticed.
And I called a few minutes ago and was told that the schedule online might change and someone from registration should still be calling me to confirm. So I still have to wait for registration to contact me.
- Aug 21, '12 by akilah530I ordered my books from Amazon and rented others from Barnes and Noble. Books aren't included in tuition, just figured into you're estimated cost. The financial aide person said that is a common mistake the we the students make. Oh and I ordered one from Chamberlain bookstore.
- Oh ok so it's not. That is confusing! They should owe me money then when the session starts. Bc on the estimated cost sheet, books are added in. I might not owe as much as I thought for the year then too. This is after my federal loans. I still owe $8000.00.