Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 27Register Today!
- Aug 8, '12 by REECIEcup19I'm definitely gonna call and see what's up with registration tomorrow. I'm ready to get all my books and stuff together. I wish there was somebody thats already started to give us some insight on things.
- Quote from dalenciaYeah it would be nice to know about materials needed before starting class so we can find them in timeI'm definitely gonna call and see what's up with registration tomorrow. I'm ready to get all my books and stuff together. I wish there was somebody thats already started to give us some insight on things.
What classes are you starting out with?
I'm starting with A&P 255, Chem, and ENG 147...with the NR classes starting in the next session. How about you?
- I wonder what happend to the students that were posting much earlier in this thread that were due to start @Chamberlain?
I'm taking NR101, NR 222, AND SOCS 350. The earlier posters probably have so my work they don't have time to post lol.
- Aug 9, '12 by Jsayers11Thats whats making really nervous about this school. It's new to Atlanta, and I pray this doesn't become a problem in the furture.
Dalencia, thats the same classes that I am starting with as well. I was hopeing to get all my classes on Mon, Tues, and Wed. Then I can work Thursday and Friday, but seems how they still haven't called who knows. Let me know what they day if you call.
- I called my advisor and he didn't answer so I called the front desk. They said I have to get my drug and background test results before I can register. I took my drug test 7/31 but I figured since I got a call about orientation that meant I could register. The front desk said they would leave a note for my advisor and he would contact me later today or tomorrow. I know I passed so I'm not worried about it. This whole admission process is just going to slow for me. I need time to prepare.
Jsayers11, I believe all those classes are available online. That might be better for a work schedule. Have you heard anything about your drug and background check?
- I have a hard time reaching my advisor as well...I've had to call the front desk several times because of no call back. This is extremely frustrating and its really starting to get on my nerves. I'm hoping that once we are enrolled and taking classes we won't have issues with getting in touch with someone if we need to.
- Aug 9, '12 by Jsayers11That would awesome to get them all online. I'm going to try and work 2 days a week. Now it's just getting registered. I agree with you akilah530, it's starting to get on my nerves too. Dalenica, I never heard anything back on mine either. I just assumed i am finished with the pre enrollment. I have a feeling we might all have the same advisor. I know they are busy, but you have to take care of the current students. They need more people if they want to continue to grow.