Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 113Register Today!
- Jan 29 by Nurse2b7337Not looking forward to Stats. Im lacking Ethics and I hope they take my patho from Univ of Phoenix!!! #Fingerscrossed
Incidentally, can someone tell me how much i can look forward to spending from App fee to drug screen and etc......
i"m trying to budget the money for these things now!!
- Jan 29 by slangley09You will spend $95 for the app fee and that covers the hesi up to two times and the drug and background screening is $150
- Jan 30 by akilah530Quote from angelghIm glad I got to take Chem while it was still offered. Not looking forward to Micro at allMight be taking Micro with you too.. Same chemistry instructor is teaching it gosh cant stand her... Wonder why they don't do anymore online science's would have been better that way.
- Jan 30 by Nurse2b7337Thx slangley09!! How much are uniforms running?
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Feb 2 by mspariswell now my schedule is changed around because I didn't know chemistry was a pre req for NR 226. That chamberlain book with the classes listed doesn't say it is but my advisor said it is.
- Feb 2 by akilah530I feel your pain...when I went to the first meeting to get my academic plan, they had me graduating in 2014, then after I had actually started, it changed to 2015...smh
- Feb 2 by msparisExactly what happened to mine because I transferred in 67 credits. I was November 2014 possibly September 2014 now its march 2015. ughhhhh. Im scheduled to take chem and ethc next session.