Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 11Register Today!
- Jun 13, '12 by IslandRaeHi All,
I've also been accepted for a September start!!! I scored a 93 on my HESI, I don't know what my GPA is that they used, because I don't know what classes they transferred in from my prior degree. There are about 50 questions in the math and language arts sections, about 30 in the science, and 15-20 in the critical thinking, and personality & learning style. There is a link to use a calculator with the math section. It took me just over 2 hours to complete the test. I also have concerns about funding because I already have a BS degree so my options are limited to private loans and scholarships. Hope to see you all in September.
- Congrats to you!!!! I was acceptes as well!!!!! Sounds like you have the same concerns as me as far as funding goes. I also have a Bachelors degree....what options are you exploring?
- Hello all. If you dont mind me asking......how hard was it to get accepted and what all do you have to do...like what tests do you have to take etc? I go to gptc(formerly dekalbtech) and I am waiting on results from the selection process......once again. this is my second time applying. I was looking into other options just in case...but the length of the drive and cost seem so much to take in!
- You didnt happen to take the TEAS test at gptc (dekalb tech) last year did you?
- Hello there! I applied to DeKalb Tech as well.....last year and was not selected. I cant count how many programs here in the Atlanta area that are sooooooo hard to get into simply because they have too many applicants. My admissions process was so easy and smooth. The entrance test was very simple in opinion. I suggest that you attend the open house if you have the time. I guarantee you will be very impressed with the facility as I was.
- Im curently waiting on results again. but i looked at the site )chamberlain)and seem impressed but the cost and the distance is kind of WOW! last year what was your gpa and teas score if u dont mind me asking? this year they only had 103 testing as opposed to 300 like last year.
- I had a 3.4 GPA...TEAS score?....I honestly forgot since it's been so long, I do know that they (DTC) select a rediculously small amount of students...like 30 I believe.
- theyre accepting 25but 5 slots are reserved for nursing students that had to take Leave of absences so its 20 seats. I have a 3.29 so I really dont know whether to say 3.2 or 3.3. I keep it at 3.2 to be safe. oh well guess Ill find out soon enough if I got in.
- Jun 15, '12 by phrozenoneoh ok...cool...well stay positive, you just may get in! Now if you were to get into both programs, which would you choose? LOL
- Jun 15, '12 by MindyydniMOmg....well I like that gptc is close to home....and having 3 kids a husband and custody of my brother I would have to choose gptc. But I really want to go to Chamberlain. I like that its a 3 yr BSN. thats what i want in the end. I plan on doing lpn to rn bridge. right now I guess that the stepping stone plan is best for me. I really really wish I could swing the Chamberlain though. Which ever direction I go I know I will get there one way or another....I can feel it!