Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 10Register Today!
- May 29, '12 by phrozenoneCongrats you guys!! I passed with an 86
- May 29, '12 by sharieka aliciaYAY!! Congrats!! now we play the waiting game...smh lol
- May 30, '12 by phrozenoneI know right! LOL.....the waiting game sucks so bad....smh
- Jun 1, '12 by Jsayers11Hello All,
I have to applied to Chamberlain for the September start date. I have a 3.7 GPA, but didn't do super well on the hesi. Made a 83, and I hate stadardized test. I was just wondering everyones plans on paying for this school? I am so very nervous about having to take out such a big student loan. I know that education is pricey these days, but I just need some assurance that it will be worth the money I pay. Hope to see everyone in Sept!!
- Jun 1, '12 by phrozenoneHas anyone heard anything yet?.....As far as acceptance for the September start date?
- Jun 11, '12 by phrozenoneI got accepted!! WOO-HOO!!!! Anyone else????
- Jun 12, '12 by tpowell1209Im sooo happy for you!! I haven't heard anything yet my way... I schuduled to take my HESI to try an get a higher score...
- Jun 12, '12 by loveti have a question abot the HESI test.... are we allowed to use calculator for the test? how long is the test and how many questions in each section?
- Jun 13, '12 by phrozenoneThere is a calculator on the computer that you can use. The test can take up to at least 3-4 hrs, depends on how you pace yourself. Each section varies in lenght. I think the longest was like 50 questions I think? I can't remember the exact number.