Chamberlain addisonRegister Today!
- by nikolo21 May 22Hi I just got accepted in chamberlain addison and will be starting in September semester. I just have a couple of questions. One: When are they going to call me again to set up for my physical exam. Two: how hard are the pre req classes? I think I need to take statistics or something. I took most of my pre-req classes in ECC.
- 1,402 Views
- May 22 by mickey44Quote from nikolo21Wow that's great!!!! When did you finish you application. I'm applying there I've just took my Hesi exam today now I'm waiting. How long did it take you to receive your acceptance?Hi I just got accepted in chamberlain addison and will be starting in September semester. I just have a couple of questions. One: When are they going to call me again to set up for my physical exam. Two: how hard are the pre req classes? I think I need to take statistics or something. I took most of my pre-req classes in ECC.
- May 23 by seven71Hi there, congrats on your acceptance! I attend the Addison campus and I have been there for about a year.
What do you mean by physical exam? If you're talking about your required physical, that is something that you do on your own. There is a drug test that is required, and they will let you know where you can go to do that. There are a number of facilities. I went to Concentra in Bloomingdale on Army Trail.
I took a majority of my pre reqs at COD, but I still had to take microbiology and chemistry at Chamberlain through Devry. The classes are pretty easy. The instructors know that everyone just wants to breeze through so they can take their nursing courses. Let me know if you need more help. Good luck!
- May 25 by nikolo21@mickey I finished my application 2 months ago. I got everything done, and so far so good. I contacted my councilor today and said that they will call me next week to schedule my drug test. Anyway they said they are reviewing the applications right now through june. I finished most of my pre reqs at Elgin community college.
@seven I filled up my fafsa and I dont know how is that going to work. I am thinking of getting a student loan. I don't live with my parents anymore, I live with my aunt in addisson but my drivers license is still addressed at my old house. is that going to be an issue?
- May 25 by mickey44@nikolo21 thanks for the reply...well I guess I'll just wait it out..my advisor said about four weeks.
- May 25 by CakersssYou already found out that you got accepted?? If you don't mind me asking, how did you do on the HESI??
- May 25 by mickey44@Cakersss I've taken the test twice my advisor at Arlington graded both my test together I she said it's a 82-85% It's up to Addison how they grade it but it's between that. I had a 95% on the math the second time and the first time in the 80s on reading.
- May 25 by CakersssI'm applying at the Addison campus and I got the same on reading and I got a 96 on the math and my advisor said that I shouldn't even worry about the rest, but they also keep telling me that this application period is the most they have ever had.. So testing wise you are great!! I also don't know if my GPA is even that strong..?
- May 26 by nikolo21My HESI was 84% I think they add math and english together and divided them by 2. But my overall score was 79%, My GPA was 2.87. So I was kind of iffy if I will get accepted. My friends and advisor told me that I shouldn't be worried because I have a solid score. Then this week a girl named [moderator edit of name] from chamberlain called me congratulating me and said I got accepted, then she sent me an E-mail that I have to sign about the rules and conduct of the campus.
@cakersss I think you will be accepted because they said that they are reviewing and calling students till end of june. So I guess you shouldn't be worried. It's still very early to tell if you will get accepted or not.Last edit by LunahRN on May 27 : Reason: TOS: staff/faculty name in post
- May 26 by mickey44I have the same advisor too she told me they will contact me about four weeks. I'm scared as well because the fall session is very competitive she said.