Anyone in the MSN program?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone in the MSN program? in Chamberlain College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I am currently attending the RN to BSN online and would like feedback from others who are currently...by Jess_Missouri_RN Aug 2, '12I am currently attending the RN to BSN online and would like feedback from others who are currently in the MSN program. How do you like it? Did you bridge from Chamberlain? How are the instructors? I am really enjoying the online BSN program.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=766143©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 773 Views
- Aug 11, '12 by KarenfRNI just started the MSN program in July. So far I really like it. I've neve done school online before so the first week was a bit challenging but the class I'm in is very interesting. I'm going for the Nursing Informatics track.
- Aug 11, '12 by Jess_Missouri_RNCongrats Karen!! I'm considering it but not much info out there on the MSN program yet. I just started the BSN online in July and I like it too. I was looking into the education or healthcare policy track, but I have awhile to think about it.
- Aug 11, '12 by KarenfRNThere's actually quite a bit of information about the MSN programs on Chamberlain's website. Go to chamberlain.edu & click on academics & admissions. Go to the MSN section & you can get the curriculum for each specialty track. I don't know about the BSN program, but in the MSN program 1 class at a time is considered full time. That was good news for me since I, like most nurses I know, work full time.
- Aug 12, '12 by Jess_Missouri_RNYeah, I have read everything I can about the program but had yet to speak to anyone in it. The BSN program is two classes at a time and I find that is doable as I work full time as well. Thanks for responding.
- Aug 12, '12 by KarenfRNIf you'd like, I can give you the name & phone number for the admissions advisor I worked with. She's really nice & extremely helpful.