This is a discussion on Anticipation in Chamberlain College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I applied for Chamberlain college of nursing for July already went to the school i am in love with...by futureRNsoon Feb 28, '12I applied for Chamberlain college of nursing for July already went to the school i am in love with it, but im worried about not getting in. I applied for the miramar campus in Florida is anyone on here familiar with that campus or the school in general?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=680008©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 915 Views
- Feb 28, '12 by Stymes07i completed the online rn/bsn program at chamberlain. the most important thing is that the college is accredited. good luck!
- Feb 28, '12 by Rachelj1222If you don't mind answering, what did you get on your hesi score?
- Feb 29, '12 by futureRNsoonthank you for the response , i am happy it is accredited, i know nursing school is it not easy but how was it? how were your clinicals?
- Feb 29, '12 by futureRNsoonI got a 92% on the hesi
- Mar 1, '12 by Rachelj1222than i am sure you will get in! That's a great score good job