- by futureRNsoon Feb 28, '12I applied for Chamberlain college of nursing for July already went to the school i am in love with it, but im worried about not getting in. I applied for the miramar campus in Florida is anyone on here familiar with that campus or the school in general?
- 1,026 Views
- Feb 28, '12 by Stymes07i completed the online rn/bsn program at chamberlain. the most important thing is that the college is accredited. good luck!
- Feb 28, '12 by Rachelj1222If you don't mind answering, what did you get on your hesi score?
- Feb 29, '12 by futureRNsoonthank you for the response , i am happy it is accredited, i know nursing school is it not easy but how was it? how were your clinicals?
- Feb 29, '12 by futureRNsoonI got a 92% on the hesi
- Mar 1, '12 by Rachelj1222than i am sure you will get in! That's a great score good job