TWU interview coming upRegister Today!
This is a discussion on TWU interview coming up in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... I am interviewing with TWU in a few days and would to solicit any advice, words of wisdom or other...by tcrn Mar 15, '04I am interviewing with TWU in a few days and would to solicit any advice, words of wisdom or other input. I currently have the ccrn cert, 5 years of adult icu experience, have written a professional abstract and am taking a chem refresher class. I guess that I am kind of nervous and do not know quite what to expect!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=60570©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,586 Views
- Mar 21, '04 by TraumaMasterWith your CCRN cert behind you and 5 years ICU experience you will do just fine. Most of the questions are clinically based. The interviewers are very friendly and put you at ease. Good Luck!
- Mar 21, '04 by BDDHow many interviewers does TWU use?
- Mar 21, '04 by sandmanThey use 2.
- Mar 22, '04 by duckboy20Good luck on the interview. Like they said the majority of the interview is usually clinically based and then some questions to get to know you.
- Nov 17, '10 by Ibm5Is there a book I can get my self ready for the interview