Oakland University CRNA Interviews for Fall 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on Oakland University CRNA Interviews for Fall 2013 in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... Just checking in with everyone out there to see if anyone who interviewed for Oakland University's...by jnschmit Nov 6, '12Just checking in with everyone out there to see if anyone who interviewed for Oakland University's CRNA program has heard anything yet? I interviewed Oct 19th. Andrea said she would start to let people know after interviews were over which she said was Oct 24th. I then received an email from her saying that she won't be making any final decisions until they have interviewed for Marquette and this email was sent Nov 2nd. So just curious if anyone knows when these Marquette interviews are and/or if they have heard a decision from OU yet?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=796188©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,415 Views
- Nov 6, '12 by TCnurse2I interviewed Oct 19. I have not heard anything either. Let me know!
- Nov 7, '12 by MInurse4I interviewed Oct. 17th and also have not heard from OU yet.
Anxiously awaiting how to plan my next 9 months!
- Nov 10, '12 by MInurse4I recently email the admissions coordinator and they said that everyone had been notified by Friday November 9th. I myself did not receive a call but I hope it turned out better for you.
- Nov 11, '12 by jnschmitI am an alternate :/ Happy to be in the running still but was hoping to be selected and a guaranteed position. Hoping some other people decline so I can get into my number one school!
- Nov 11, '12 by ICUnurse13Jnscmidt, how did you find out you were an alternate? Anyone receive an acceptance call on Friday??
- Nov 11, '12 by jnschmitAll calls were made on Friday. They called 23 people who got in, and then all 6 alternates.