Hi, I'm taking a class where we have to pick a career and get information about it. I'm supposed to pick one person but I think it may be better doing it this way since I will get a larger range of responses. If people here who are CRNA can take a few minutes and answers some of my questions that will help me out. Thanks.
1. What are important things one should know going into this type of work?
2. Things that have contributed to career success include:
3. Important aspects of profession are:
4. Method of choosing this profession are:
5. Future Goals in this profession are:
6. How is the work environment? (Work holidays, 40hrs a week, interaction with MDA, etc)
Apr 15, '11
i dont think many crna's are on this forum.