Has Anyone Interviewed for the Fairfield University/Bridgeport Hospital Program?Register Today!
- by kevindma Jul 24, '12i have a scheduled interview for the bridgeport hospital/fairfield university crna program and was wondering if anyone has interviewed here. i'm interested in what the interview style was like and your overall impression of the program...thanks.Last edit by kevindma on Jul 24, '12
- 4,244 Views
- Jul 25, '12 by CRNAspiresent you a private message!!!
- Jul 25, '12 by nurse1114I too am interviewing at Fairfield in a few weeks! CRNAspire, could you message me any information about the interview/ program as well? I appreciate it!
- Nov 7, '12 by mild77CRNAspire can in inbox me as well amd thanks
- Dec 15, '12 by WLBarterQuote from kevindmaI am interested in hearing thoughts/impressions of the Fairfield CRNA program/interview as well. if CRNAspire would please email me the pm as well that would be great. Thanks,Whiti have a scheduled interview for the bridgeport hospital/fairfield university crna program and was wondering if anyone has interviewed here. i'm interested in what the interview style was like and your overall impression of the program...thanks.
- Dec 15, '12 by CRNAspireGreat school, awesome clinicals with no MDA residents. It is a DNP, so kind of more "fluffy" nursing classes. More clinical hours than a masters level program. Small class sizes.
anyother specefic questions, send me a PM!
- CRNAspire, please are you a student in Fairfield connecticut? I start in 2013 the DNP program, please any hints on how to get preppared for Anatomy, physiology, Chemistry and all the first semester courses? I will really appreciate.
- CRNAspire, pleas ehow can we be intouch to talk more about fairfield in Connecticut? I have not been in school for 5 years and a bit nervous. Please are you a student at the moment? What semester are you? I start in May, is there a way to connect with you via PM message or phone call? Thanks
- Fluffy meaning? I just want to have a better idea of what the classes will be like. Should I go to a techinical colleget to refresh? etc.
- Jan 26 by nyunurseHey! Anyone starting Fairfield this may?