Any feedback from CRNA's practicing in NYC would be greatly appreciated. I will be a new grad job hunting in 2008 and would like to know:
- What setting you work in (hospital, office, other)
- Where your job is located (uptown, midtown, downtown, east side, west side)
- Whether or not you work for a doctor, a group, an organization, a hospital, or for yourself
- What types of cases you do
- What your salary is (paid by the case, on salary, etc.) and what you think is most lucrative option
- If you are happy, why or why not?
- Where you think a new grad would be best suited to work
- Any other advice or tips when job searching
Thank you so much in advance.