anesthesia tech school in california?Register Today!
- by 2bnurse_it Mar 16, '10can anyone recommend or suggest on how to pursue an anesthesia tech education in southern california?
any advise on being an anesthesia tech?
- 3,507 Views
- Mar 16, '10 by roser13Could you elaborate? I've never heard of an "anesthesia tech" nor could I imagine the need for that position.
- Mar 16, '10 by roser13Could you elaborate on that job description?
I have never heard of an anesthesia "tech" nor can I imagine how that position would be utilized.
- Mar 17, '10 by Jdog19sAs I understand it, they are like pharmacy techs. They stock the supplies needed for the anesthesia staff, change out canisters, and whatever else odds and ends are necessary. If i ever hear of places having any, its maybe 2 of them for the entire OR system. But I cant' help you on the education required.
- Mar 18, '10 by SoontobeRegisteredWe have them in the OR that I work in. They restock rooms and carts after cases and prepare lines and equipment for the CRNAs and MDs. It is on the job training at the hospital I work at, but i'm in PA.