anesthesia tech school in california?Register Today!
- by 2bnurse_it Mar 16, '10can anyone recommend or suggest on how to pursue an anesthesia tech education in southern california?
any advise on being an anesthesia tech?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=462578©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,984 Views
- Mar 16, '10 by roser13Could you elaborate? I've never heard of an "anesthesia tech" nor could I imagine the need for that position.
- Mar 16, '10 by roser13Could you elaborate on that job description?
I have never heard of an anesthesia "tech" nor can I imagine how that position would be utilized.
- Mar 17, '10 by Jdog19sAs I understand it, they are like pharmacy techs. They stock the supplies needed for the anesthesia staff, change out canisters, and whatever else odds and ends are necessary. If i ever hear of places having any, its maybe 2 of them for the entire OR system. But I cant' help you on the education required.
- Mar 18, '10 by SoontobeRegisteredWe have them in the OR that I work in. They restock rooms and carts after cases and prepare lines and equipment for the CRNAs and MDs. It is on the job training at the hospital I work at, but i'm in PA.