Shenandoah University?Register Today!
- by paganmom Jul 31, '11Hello everyone! I'm am currently a pre-nursing student but I know without a doubt that I want to be a midwife. I have had plans to apply to Shenandoah University's ADN-MSN program but I keep seeing Frontier on this forum. Is one generally better than the other? Where did everyone here go or where do you plan to go? I want to make sure I get good schooling.
- 2,274 Views
- Jun 24, '12 by riagantShenandoah University is not a good program. Suggest you try George Washington University as it is a better program with a much better school.
- Jun 29, '12 by RNmilwifeBest Nursing Midwife Programs | Top Nursing Schools | US News Best Graduate Schools
These are the top rated midwifery programs.
- Jul 3, '12 by mrshurstnurseRiagant: Can you please explain why Shenandoah it is not a good program? Thank you!Last edit by mrshurstnurse on Jul 3, '12 : Reason: Forgot to address
- Jul 21, '12 by imenid37The midwifery component of GW's program is through Shenandoah. So not sure what you are talking about????
Nurse-Midwifery | SON | School of Nursing | The George Washington University
- Sep 29, '12 by Opera26Hi imenid37,
Do you know Suzy Welch?