There are 6 schools that have midwifery online, some with campus visits required.
1. East Caroline University - approximately $39,600 for the 2 year program - ranked #26
2. Frontier Nursing University - $29,700 - 2 years - ranked #13
3. Georgetown University - $79,000 - 18 months - ranked #19 - 3 visits required
4. Philadelphia University - $45,694 - 2 years - ranked #29
5. Stony Brook University - $34,290 - 2 years - ranked #24
6. Univ. of Cincinnati - $41,289 - 2 years - ranked #35
This list will significantly lower your search. Check out each of them and see what their requirements are, if they require a BSN already, or have RN - CNM programs. Some will require L&D experience, others just general nursing experience. I am just starting at Georgetown this week, so can't really comment on it too much yet. Good luck in deciding!