Caught my first baby!Register Today!
- by arabianeyez83 Jan 19, '12So I caught my first baby on Monday. It was so exciting, It will be long remembered.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=664313©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,600 Views
- Jan 20, '12 by LilyRoseRNCongrats!!!! I just started my first semester of midwifery clinicals (the GYN/Primary care component) and I can't WAIT for the day this fall when I can say I caught my first baby as well! I'm sure as you say it will be a long-held and treasured memory.
- Jan 21, '12 by arabianeyez83You will be as excited as I was , I am sure, I took a picture with the baby lol. I could not wait like you..this semester will fly by for you!
- Jan 21, '12 by Eeyore_fanAww, congratulations - what an exciting moment for you!!
- Jan 24, '12 by midwife228Congratulations! I still remember that first one; it's very special.
- Jan 25, '12 by arabianeyez83Since then, I have caught 2 more...it's so fun, wouldn't want to be do anything else