Applying to Frontier Bridge class of 80! - Page 2Register Today!
- i receive 2 emails from the school saying they would contact me soon for what i am assuming is the phone interview. i receive both of those on tuesday, so i am hoping to hear from someone today to set up interview time. patience is not a virtue of mine, so this is really hard for me. :d
anyone else hear anything?
- Mar 5, '10 by HappyNurse2005Shannon (or anyone else)-
How long after you sent in your application did you get the email about setting up the phone call?
- I put it in the mail last thursday from indiana, received the email on tuesday.
- The Midwifery and Women's Health Chair just contacted me, and she said they're no longer requiring the phone interviews. She said they will be reviewing the applications in June.
- Mar 5, '10 by HappyNurse2005Really, Klone? I mailed my application on Monday, and got an email today that said that I would be contacted by the student services coordinator about doing an applicant couseling session over the phone.
- Quote from HappyNurse2005I know, I received the same email when my application was received. Then, several days ago, the Chair of the CNM/WH emailed me and thanked me for applying and said to let her know if I had any questions. So I emailed her back, asking when I should expect someone to contact me to set up the phone interview, and she emailed me back and said they were no longer requiring the phone interviews. This was yesterday evening. So there you go!Really, Klone? I mailed my application on Monday, and got an email today that said that I would be contacted by the student services coordinator about doing an applicant couseling session over the phone.
- I thought we would know long before June Not sure why they are still sending out those emails.
- Oh and I just looked at the calendar and it says that the deadline is April 19 and "Completed applications will be reviewed and applicants notified of the decision of the admissions committee within two weeks of the Review Completed date."
Still not sure of when that will be, hoping for May...
- never mind, just got this email:
starting with the may 2010, class 76, the application process has changed; an interview is no longer required because it will not be a deciding factor in your review.
instead of the interview you are required to complete a short phone informational session to discuss important factors about our program and to answer any questions that you might have.
- Ah, that must be what the applicant counseling session is. Good to know the pressure is off to perform. I don't do well on the phone.
I hope that's accurate about making decisions within 2 weeks of the deadline cutoff. I don't think I could survive not knowing until June!
I just want it to be August already so I can start! My husband started his RN-BSN program in January, and I"m so envious of him. I can't believe I'm actually anxious to be taking classes again!