ADN-MSN programs for CNM?Register Today!
- by mariposabella May 28, '09Hi, Im working on getting my ADN in nursing and Im wondering how many schools have AND TO MSN programs for midwifery. Is there a website that has a list of programs? I dont want to do online programs though. Has anyone done a ADN to MSN program for midwifery?
- 3,417 Views
- May 30, '09 by SiennaGreenCheck the ACNM web site. There will be a tab on the left titled Midwifery Education or something close to that. they have a complete list of accredited CNM programs, including which ones provide ADN bridge options.
- May 30, '09 by honeycuttsEmory in Atlanta has a bridge program. Good luck!
- May 31, '09 by shelbee1084I don't know where you are from but Frontier college of nursing in Hyden, Kentucky has an ADN-MSN bridge program and they have a nurse-midwife program. I'm pretty sure they are also accredited thru nlnac
- Jun 7, '09 by Belinda-walesand the froontier course is on line so no matter where you live.