question about CCRN, PASS CCRN, and the self assessment examRegister Today!
- by jmeng Aug 24, '10Hi all,
I am due to take CCRN in two weeks. I just purchased the self assessment exam today and scored 78%. Pass CCRN test practice I been scoring 110's to 130's which i think is good..but because I have done the excercise multiple times, I feel may be it's from memory...1) How were you scoring on PASS CCRN and the self-assessment exam and actual CCRN exam? 2) What additional book do u recommend to practice more?
- 4,269 Views
- Sep 3, '10 by 24carebearI'm taking the CCRN next week! I am interested in this information as well!! I am getting low 70s. I am in the freak out zone right now! I haven't gained in my scores, but I haven't decreased in them either I am doing practice questions from the PASS CCRN CD. I am going to review all the DVDs from Laura Gasparis before the exam as well. I just want to pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your help!!!!!
- Sep 13, '10 by mmutkwhat % is passing on the actual exam?
- Sep 13, '10 by jmeng70% is pass...89 questions out of the 125...though you take 150 questions...anyhow...took it today...and yah...i passed with 101 questions right...i would have expected more for the time i have spent studying...but who cares...PASSED PASSED....so now what is it good for??????????????
- Oct 20, '10 by Eghoosier2I just recently passed my CCRN on the first try with just 2 weeks of study. I found the exam very difficult. However, at the end of the day, you must know the material and there's just NO getting around it. I used the disc, and like you, rec'd higher than normal scores because of memorization of the questions and answers, so I wouldn't rely too much on that. However, if you can understand the rational to the answers, and make sure you know the subject content, you should be fine. Also, the one thing that taking the sample disc questions does is condition you to take a 150 question test, because maintaining concentration for that long over so many questions takes a little getting used to. But, again, knowing you hemodynamics, pulmonary, treatments, etc....you will do ok.
- Nov 28, '10 by CRIMSONI am soon to start studying for this exam and plan on getting the "Pass CCRN". Glad to hear it is helpful. If anyone is interested in gettting rid of their books/cd PM me.
Congrats to all who have passed so far!
- Dec 8, '10 by Rplais9058Make sure youve got a buffer....who knows what youll get on the test....so shoot for at least 85% on the self assessment...
- Apr 8, '11 by Royalty,RNI HAVE BEEN RECIEVING 90'S OUT OF 150 ON ALL MY PRACTICE TEST. i HAVE THE PASS CCRN BOOK AND I WAS WONDERING ARE THESE NUMBERS THE EQUAL TO PASSING THE REAL TEST. I AM HAVING SOME MAJOR ANXIETY ABOUT THE TEST AND I AM TAKING IT AT THE END OF THIS MONTH.
- Apr 8, '11 by 24carebearyou need 70% to pass. so one month out you are doing great!! make sure you understand the rationale why you get the questions wrong or even right and you will begin increasing your score I was getting in the 60s in some of my categories two weeks prior to my exam. Keep focused and determined! You will do great!! If you can find behavioral questions as examples, try those. A lot of people get tricked on those, even though you would think it would be the easiest. Best of luck!!