Anyone else studying for CCRN exam? - Page 110Register Today!
- Aug 7, '11 by nursemastermikehey guys i juust passed 2 days ago with 97 correct. to study i mostly used LAura gasparis DVDs, question review book (very helpful!!!) and the pass ccrn CD rom. on the Pass ccrn CD i would only score in the 60s-70s. good luck to everyone taking it!! it wasnt as bad I thought it would be.
- Aug 25, '11 by Modern444Registered for my test today! Hoping to take the test within the next month (although my deadline is the end of November.) I've got Laura's dvd set and the Pass CCRN dvd. Took my second test today and scored 73%. Hoping to be consistently in the 80s before testing. Anyone else getting close to testing? I would love an online study partner about now.
- Sep 8, '11 by Modern444Passed!!!!
- Oct 5, '11 by twins07Just took the exam yesterday. It was hard, but passable. A LOT of questions like 'If this, this and this is done for the patient, how would you know whether the treatment was effective/ineffective?' Also a lot of pharmacy questions--know your meds. Some questions had you figure out polypharmacy answers, ex-ACE inhibitors used with Beta blockers, vasopressors, etc. I used the Gasparis DVD's and a review book and studied 'seriously' for about a week.
- Oct 21, '11 by surething1I would like to know if the hours I spent in orientation (12 weeks) on a critical care unit count towards the required 1750. Im almost at a year on the unit so I have enough hours if they count. If they dont count then I need to wait a few months. Anyone able to shed some light on this?
- Oct 24, '11 by SedatetimeTaking the CCRN exam this Thursday. I scored 117/150 today on the PASS CCRN cd. Boy was I excited, I was stuck in the low 100's but always improved. Can't wait to get this out the way.
- Nov 17, '11 by vincejojoContact me for the Lauras Gasparis DVD
- Nov 22, '11 by turnforthenurseRNQuote from surething1I don't see why not because you're still taking care of patients when you're on the floor. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.I would like to know if the hours I spent in orientation (12 weeks) on a critical care unit count towards the required 1750. Im almost at a year on the unit so I have enough hours if they count. If they dont count then I need to wait a few months. Anyone able to shed some light on this?
- Nov 24, '11 by SedatetimeYeah, I passed!!! Boy am I glad it's over.
- Dec 8, '11 by punkstarPassed the CCRN! Woo-hoo!
I got 98/125 questions correct. I am so happy. For me, the Vonfrolio/Pass CCRN combo is what did the trick. But do know that Neurology was incredibly tough, that's the only place where I scored 60%.