Anyone else studying for CCRN exam? - Page 105Register Today!
- Dec 4, '09 by reislingCongrats!!!!!
- Dec 21, '09 by PittfarmI'm going to take the test in February with the new format test. Anyone else taking the new test?
- Dec 30, '09 by MONITORHOSPITALThank you everybody for all the resources and info. I got my CCRN this December. Thanks again
- Dec 30, '09 by PittfarmCongratulations!!!! I am going for mine in February...my New Year's Resolution!
- Dec 31, '09 by MBunnyQuote from deeDawnteeI am also studying for the CCRN, and will be taking it hopefully by June 2010. Gasparis is the most helpful so far for me, very in depth, and with rationale, which I benefit from the most. Good luck, keep in touch!Is there anyone else out there who is currently studying for the CCRN exam and would like to start a thread as perhaps a study and support group? I have just applied for the exam and have not yet set a date, but about in 3 months is when I will be taking it. I would love to be in communication with others in the same boat! I hope there is at least one other nurse out there! Thanks!
- Jan 6, '10 by hajiI recommend the Pass CCRN book/cd. I barely looked at the book but I did the practice questions on the cd for months.
Also, I have a question. Does anyone know if you get CE credits just for passing the test? I looked through the aacn website and googled but couldn't find anything. Seems like its worth a few to me. thanks for any help
good luck to anybody studyingLast edit by haji on Jan 6, '10
- Jan 7, '10 by Reno1978No CE credits for the test.
You can get CE credit if you were to buy a review, such as the Gasparis DVDs or whatnot. Through my job, I ended up getting my test and Gasparis DVDs paid for since I ended up getting CE credit for doing the DVD post-test.