What is the Salary range for a CM position for an insurance company?Register Today!
- by ivyleaf Mar 22, '12Does anyone mind sharing?? I am interviewing for a position with United Healthcare tomorrow.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=689014©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,114 Views
- Mar 22, '12 by mtngrlI work there in TN but I don't ever share what my salary is. But I can say it's way more than any hospital nursing!
- Mar 27, '12 by JerseyLillyHello,
It depends on the state you are working......I have a friend who works a United Health Care as a field case manager in New Jersey and she makes a base salary of $72,000 yearly. Hope this is helpful.
- Apr 4, '12 by kellenlWill depend on the area of CM. In Ark the LPN/RN pay is the same for CM. We start our QA and PA nurses out at $35,000. Our UR nurses we start at $55,000 and got up to about $75,000 DOE.
- Aug 3, '12 by MintConditionfrom what i have resarched the starting is around 60 k a year and topeed out around 75k hope that helps
- Aug 7, '12 by MsCharlesRecently had friend with No insurance CM or hospital experience in NYC get 80k to start don't know if that is the avg. could be low or high guess it depends on the company and number cases you will be actually managing ,field vs telephonic etc. This was for a telephonic position.