University of Southern Indiana case management certificateRegister Today!
- by Sisyphus Jul 22, '10Hello Everyone:
I found a certificate for case management available online through the University of Southern Indiana for a reasonable price. Looking at the local job market, it appears that requirements stress Home Health experience at a minimum (I have been an RN since 1995 but I only have med/surg, telemetry, and ambulatory surgery experience). I don't see any openings that offer training. In that market, then, would a certificate in case management be useful to get a foot in the door?
Also, has anyone had experience with this certificate or does anyone have any kind of evaluation they would like to give regarding this certificate program?
Thank you in advance for your help!
- Sep 9, '10 by Enfermera85Good question I am interested in the answer as well!
- Sep 13, '10 by exnavygirl-RNI'm in the USI course right now and really like it. There are 6 modules. Each module has a due date. There are study questions to answer for each module and you submit them for feedback by an advisor. You can do the modules at your own pace but everything must be complete by a certain date so you can take the exam. This week I'm going to try and sumit all my modules and start studying for the exam to get the certificate.
- Sep 14, '10 by KatriaChristy,
Do you already have experience in case management. I am trying to get into case management without success, so far.
- Sep 14, '10 by exnavygirl-RNI have no experience in case management. I'm hoping this course will help.