Hi, I'm looking for the nursing perspective of home health case management and have some questions for anyone willing to enlighten me. You do not have to answer all 7 questions, just the ones that interest you.
1. what do you think is required for effective case management?
2. What are some problems you face in doing case management?
3. Do you encounter any administrative problems in your daily work?
4. What are some crisis situations you typically face with clients and what do you do about it?]
5. What recommendations would you make to strengthen the case mgmt process or program?
6. Since you started working in case mgmt, have you initiated any major changes in the way you do things or in procedures? What?
7. What advise would you give to a new case manager coming into your agency?