Please help me ....How to get in to Case Management RN BSN Since 2004Register Today!
- by lifein08 May 13, '11hello
how are youLast edit by lifein08 on Apr 5, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=565241©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,518 Views
- Jul 22, '11 by jaqs96Hello,
This is a late reply but thought I'd share how I got my CM experience. I applied for a Case Manager position with a home health/hospice company and after a year, I applied for Case Manager in disease management and was accepted. Many companies seem to like home care experience because of the independent thinking and leadership you develop with this type of autonomy you have.
- Jul 22, '11 by NiceShotTry looking on this website www.pacerichmond.org and see if it works. Or, google PACE richmond, va. It seems to be centered around elderly needs and assessment. I have applied but haven't heard back (it was only yesterday). It is a case management also called care coordinator job. I want it so bad.
- Jul 24, '11 by RntrI tried your link and it didn't work for me. Is there another way to spell this? Thanks
- Jul 24, '11 by NiceShotSorry bout that
still waiting to hear about job offer or not.
- Jul 24, '11 by RntrThanks! That one worked..