Opinions on Wellpoint as employerRegister Today!
- by Do_Good Jan 7I'm applying at Wellpoint for a case manager job. I've read mixed reviews online about this company as an employer but that was from all segments of their workforce.
Nursing opinions are what really matter to me so I'd appreciate any opinion you may have on this company.
- Jan 17 by DeDe_RNHi, I was just recently hired at Wellpoint for a telephonic case management position, however, I have not started yet. They delivered my computer, telephone, etc. to my house today. I have also read many bad reviews online that I found to be outdated and in different cities. I guess I will have to just wait and see. I have a friend that has the same position working from home for another major insurance company and she loves it. I will keep you posted!
- Jan 21 by onegoodnervePlease let us know the job works out for you. I'm considering telephonic nursing as well. I recently took a position on a post-op observation floor..it hasn't even been a week and I'm already ready to jump ship.
- Jan 21 by pepnp5onegoodnerve sorry to hear that. I know the feeling
I was also thinking of taking a telephonic case management as well and would appreciate any info as well. Are you required to do a year of training at their site before you transition to home?
- May 1 by MommygirlsI have a phone interview with WellPoint tomorrow with the nurse manager for a telecommute CM. Can you give me any info about this company. Thanks!!!