Humana case manager. Work from home questionRegister Today!
- by blueindigo79 Sep 5So i had a first interview for this position and did some research on here. Anyone currently working for humana? How is it going? What is the case load like? I have never worked from home so i'm not sure how i will feel about 8 hours in front of a computer/on the phone. Any advice, comments etc is greatly appreciated!!!
- Sep 10 by GrnTeaGet a good wireless headset so you can walk around (check for headsets online) and you'll be happy.
- Sep 25 by JeannetteMonteroHi also had my first interview today. Do you have to be on for 8 hrs straight. I need to be able to drop and pick up my son from school.
- Sep 27 by GrnTeaDepends. Some places you have things you have to do every day, but you can do them anytime. For example, some of the people you might have to call won't be home during regular work hours, so you call them after the dinner dishes are done. Your reports can be done anytime as long as they're sent in timely. So you have tome to go to the dentist, hit the kid's soccer game or school play, or pick up the dry cleaning.
Some places, though, want to have evidence that you are on your computer from 8-5, period, and they can track it remotely. Ask.
- Oct 16 by Butterfly80RNDid anyone take the job at Humana? If so, have you started? Like it? I interviewed today.
- Oct 17 by blueindigo79I didn't take it but i am still interested. I only interviewed with hr but after doing some research i was a little weary. Anyone else out there interview or accept the positiom?
- Oct 19 by Butterfly80RNI had the second interview and accepted a position. I had a very positive vibe. I'm excited to try something different then bedside.
- Oct 21 by blueindigo79Butterly80rn, please let me know how it goes and how you like it. I am interested possibly for the future
- Oct 23 by rndialysisI am interested in applying at Humana also any input on required degree?
- Oct 24 by RN In FLQuote from blueindigo79What state with Humana are you interviewing with? I recently got hired...I didn't take it but i am still interested. I only interviewed with hr but after doing some research i was a little weary. Anyone else out there interview or accept the positiom?