New grad - tele interview - ThursRegister Today!
This is a discussion on New grad - tele interview - Thurs in Cardiac Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... I would love some suggestions. I just got a call back for an interview for Thursday for a telemetry...by jitterbugg Mar 15, '11I would love some suggestions. I just got a call back for an interview for Thursday for a telemetry unit. I would love some advice on how a telemetry interview goes? This will be my first interview out of school.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=539463©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,949 Views
- Mar 15, '11 by jitterbuggQuote from jitterbuggSo I read previous suggestions for new grad interviews for tele unit (CP=MONA, know meds, labs, rhythms, interventions for rhythms, strengths/weak, why cardiac) any other suggestions to prepare for interview? I am so nervous, I hope I didn't get in over my head!I would love some suggestions. I just got a call back for an interview for Thursday for a telemetry unit. I would love some advice on how a telemetry interview goes? This will be my first interview out of school.
- Mar 18, '11 by editor2rnHow'd the interview go?
- Mar 18, '11 by jitterbuggI think it went well. It sounds so perfect for me and my interests, plus the director and staff were super nice! The hospital has great values too! I want it sooooo bad! I just need to keep good thoughts and know the right job will come my way. Now onto the cardio books!
- Mar 18, '11 by editor2rnSending you positive job vibes!
- Mar 20, '11 by SnowShoeRNKeep us posted! And keep studying! Although chances are you'll get some additional training (tele classes, EKG classes, opportunities for ACLS) once you're on orientation to the floor. goodluck!
- Mar 20, '11 by jitterbuggWill do! Thanks for the support and positive vibes! :
- Apr 8, '11 by musician's wifeDid you get a response? Here's hoping for you!
- Apr 9, '11 by gigglymoJust saw this - I'm having a "I miss my cardiac patients" day! Hope you got it!
- Apr 10, '11 by jitterbuggStill waiting but have second interview this week.