Cath lab RNRegister Today!
- by JoRSA Mar 11, '08How many of you wear caps, sterile gowns and masks in your cath labs for all procedures?
- Mar 11, '08 by dianahWe do: caps, sterile gowns (and gloves ) and masks.
- Mar 15, '08 by jrmomcap, gowns, masks and gloves, booties for scrub
cap, mask for circulating and hemodynamics
- Nov 15, '09 by IndusFull garb for scrub techs; circulators (RN) hats, also masks if invasive such as ashcaths, pacers, etc.
I've worn cloth hats for years, but now they say we have to wear the disposable whole head covering now. (Which I disagree with)
- May 7, '10 by sarahbellumOur scrub nurses wear the whole kit and caboodle but our circulators only wear lead for regular caths. Everyone wears hat, mask, shoe covers etc for any ablation or pacemaker insertion.
- May 25, '10 by shadowflightnursescrub:gowns/gloves/mask and/or face shield/head cover
rn/circulator: head cover/mask
md: gown/gloves/mask for some/head cover for some