York University-second entry nursing students for Sept 2013Register Today!
- by nisreen Feb 10Hey everyone,
I got accepted to second entry nursing at York University on Feb 6th and I am really excited about it -finally starting something new and fresh
I added this new thread for students who got accepted or students who applied and are awaiting a response from York. I would love to befriend new nursing students even before the program starts.
looking forward to hearing from all of you yorkersLast edit by nisreen on Feb 10
- 19,537 Views
- Feb 10 by hopefulNcongrats ! I;m still waiting on acceptance... If you don't mind me asking what was ur cumulative and last 10 gpa ? thanks
- Feb 10 by nisreenhello,
yeah sure I dont mind. My cumulative is A- and last 10 courses A but I have been taking 4 courses per term (from McMaster). Also, I still need to do psych, my last pre-requisite as my acceptance is conditional. don't worry about it really as long as you have above B you will be fine and will hear good news from York good luck
- Feb 13 by ijeshacongrat nisreen! hope I will get mine soon
- Feb 18 by AshD1990I got accepted to the second-entry program on February 15th! Sooo extremely excited! I can't wait to meet some new cool people as well.
- Feb 20 by hopefulNCongrats AshD ! If you don't mind me asking what was your cumulative and last 10 courses GPA ?
- Feb 21 by AshD1990Quote from hopefulNMy cumulative average was around 85%. That's including my 4 year psych degree. As for my last 10 courses I am a little unsure. Last 10 courses definitely had a lower average. The prerequisites of anatomy and physio really brought it down! I would say probably mid-high 70's?Congrats AshD ! If you don't mind me asking what was your cumulative and last 10 courses GPA ?
- Feb 28 by bintdeeHEY EVERYONE !! I GOT IN
Just got acceptance today!!