York University-second entry nursing students for Sept 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on York University-second entry nursing students for Sept 2013 in Canada Nursing Programs, part of Nursing in Canada ... Hey everyone, I got accepted to second entry nursing at York University on Feb 6th and I am...by nisreen Feb 10Hey everyone,
I got accepted to second entry nursing at York University on Feb 6th and I am really excited about it -finally starting something new and fresh
I added this new thread for students who got accepted or students who applied and are awaiting a response from York. I would love to befriend new nursing students even before the program starts.
looking forward to hearing from all of you yorkersLast edit by nisreen on Feb 10
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814601©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 9,829 Views
- Feb 10 by hopefulNcongrats ! I;m still waiting on acceptance... If you don't mind me asking what was ur cumulative and last 10 gpa ? thanks
- Feb 10 by nisreenhello,
yeah sure I dont mind. My cumulative is A- and last 10 courses A but I have been taking 4 courses per term (from McMaster). Also, I still need to do psych, my last pre-requisite as my acceptance is conditional. don't worry about it really as long as you have above B you will be fine and will hear good news from York good luck
- Feb 10 by hopefulNThank you
- Feb 13 by ijeshacongrat nisreen! hope I will get mine soon
- Feb 17 by nisreenQuote from ijeshaThank you Keep us posted.congrat nisreen! hope I will get mine soon
- Feb 18 by AshD1990I got accepted to the second-entry program on February 15th! Sooo extremely excited! I can't wait to meet some new cool people as well.
- Feb 20 by hopefulNCongrats AshD ! If you don't mind me asking what was your cumulative and last 10 courses GPA ?
- Feb 21 by AshD1990Quote from hopefulNMy cumulative average was around 85%. That's including my 4 year psych degree. As for my last 10 courses I am a little unsure. Last 10 courses definitely had a lower average. The prerequisites of anatomy and physio really brought it down! I would say probably mid-high 70's?Congrats AshD ! If you don't mind me asking what was your cumulative and last 10 courses GPA ?
- Feb 28 by bintdeeHEY EVERYONE !! I GOT IN
Just got acceptance today!!