York University-second entry nursing students for Sept 2013 - Page 14Register Today!
- Jul 3 by hopefulNcongrats !
- Jul 4 by KarinaMMDo you mind sharing your overall average and your grades for prereqs?
- Jul 31 by vianna20finally got decision made so i didnt make the cut for this year because i lacked some prerequisites but anyhow i got offered BHS. Am now so confused has anyone here ever taken BHS? I kinda want to specialize in health management instead since they have allowed me 90 transfer credits so i want to know how close or different a degree in BHS OR health management would open doors for career wise?or avoid? thanks
- Aug 1 by hopefulNHealth management is actually really good it is what I am planning to do after Nursing but I'm not sure if this is the same one since after my nursing degree I plan on doing an MBA- which would lead me into a hospital management stream. Your should probably ask more about the program with your counselor or academic advisor
- Aug 1 by vianna20Thanks for the encouragement hopefulN. I honestly dont know if MBA is the same as health management... but if it all leads to the same route ,your route is sure better because you have nursing as a backbone to fall on. I meet my counsellor on the 13th, i sure will pose these questions to her.
- Aug 1 by vianna20now am all fired about health management at first i was kinda iffy about it
- Aug 4 by hopefulNlol it is in my future plans to get into health management : ) Good luck with everything !