Waiting on offers for PN fall 2012...Register Today!
This is a discussion on Waiting on offers for PN fall 2012... in Canada Nursing Programs, part of Nursing in Canada ... Anyone else waiting for offers for fall of 2012? I have applied to Algonquin College in Pembroke,...by momofmen Feb 4, '12Anyone else waiting for offers for fall of 2012? I have applied to Algonquin College in Pembroke, ON for PN program for September. Waiting...patiently ...until Monday, Feb 6 when offers are sent out.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=670699©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 883 Views
- Feb 5, '12 by Daisy_08Good luck!
- Feb 5, '12 by saintsIm waiting for York U to accept my offer but ive been accepted as an RPN at sheridan college.I'm not sure which one to choose,yet.
- Feb 6, '12 by momofmenI received a phone call...I'm accepted! I am so excited. Hopefully, you all get your acceptances soon too!
- Feb 8, '12 by Ottawavalleynursinghey congratulations. I went there and I think you will love it!
- Feb 9, '12 by momofmenGood to hear from someone who went to Algonquin. It is a small school and they are building a brand new campus for fall 2012! It will have three state of the art nursing labs. Can't wait to get started.
- Apr 8, '12 by johnstoyI got into several colleges for PN, September 2012...accepted Centennial Colleges offer though.
Wish me luck I'm sooo nervous!