UFV January 2013 BSN Hopefuls - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 17, '12 by phoenixforealzWhat is your GPA?
- Sep 17, '12 by Parastonriri.g don't worry! As long as you got your letter saying you're a complete applicant (which would have been sent back in August), you'll get an invite to the information session. It says on the website that all complete applicants get the invite. So just check the mail again tomorrow, and if there's still nothing, maybe just call UFV and double check with them that it's on the way.
My letter is dated September 13, so the earliest it was sent out was Thursday, but more likely Friday. It may just depend where you're living. You'll get it though!
- Sep 18, '12 by careubcI got a letter the other day too but for a Wednesday night info session. They must be assigning people to one of the two nights.
- Sep 18, '12 by ParastonWow...I got myself so excited thinking there was maybe only one info session this intake, and just MAYBE that meant that there were less applicants this time around. NEVERMIND!! haha...it was instant sadness.
Now I know how my emotions are going to be over the next couple weeks, and I'm not liking it ONE BIT! I can't wait for this week to be over so I can just get to the info session already!
- Sep 19, '12 by FoxRainHi guys, I'm just checking in. Has anyone received a letter for arranging an interview time yet? I got one today, and it was dated September 17.
I hope everyone is keeping calm. Stressing at this point won't help any of us. I do hope we all get in I'm afraid as well, seeing it as the January intake is smaller. Ahh... fingers crossed x
- Sep 19, '12 by phoenixforealzIf you receive a letter requesting an interview, wouldn't that mean you have already been shortlisted?
- Sep 19, '12 by ParastonFoxRain, did you get the interview letter with your information session one?? Or did it come seperately?I'm at work, so can't check the mail until I'm done. That's a really good sign that you got that already though; good for you!
- Sep 19, '12 by FoxRainParaston:
*Oops, I might be replying to you twice (still need to get a hang of using this from my phone) but no, I got them separately. The info session one I got in the mail on Monday. Hope yours is waiting for you back home!
- Sep 19, '12 by ParastonJust checked, and no letter for me . I'll check again tomorrow though!
- Sep 19, '12 by j9penHey guys!
It's nice to see that one of these exists for us so we can all keep in touch!
I applied for January 2013, UFV, obviously.
Soo nervous but I got my information session for Wednesday and a letter for an interview.
It's pretty exciting too!
I'm just so nervous for the probability of getting in..