UBC Nursing - Sep. 2012 - Page 13Register Today!
- Middaystar, I think that was the end of my dream. I too am a Z. Congrats and best of luck on the interview.
- Mar 28, '12 by soandroidI just got my interview too!
All the best for those who are still waiting-- there is still time. My last name starts with S
- Mar 28, '12 by iheartpurplethe alphabetical thing isn't looking so good.. no email for me yet and i'm an O.
congrats to you all who got interviews this morning! I think this forum is making
me more sad than anything.
My SSC doesn't show messages in the message center, I have a mac, could that be why?
- Mar 28, '12 by hotbreadzekeAnybody have any insights on the interview process? What are the 6 stations like? Any info about what types of scenarios you are asked? Congrats to all who received interviews!
- It's okay iheartpurple. I'm on the same boat; there is still time left today and possibly tomorrow. I know it's annoying to hear because this is so important to us, but if this doesn't work out other doors will open up. Until you receive that rejection notice don't lose hope quite yet.
- Mar 28, '12 by iheartpurpleThank you VanessaDarlene, that means a lot =)
I just feel like the process is way too stressful... oh maybe they are trying to test our ability to handle stress...
that would be so mean! lol
- You're very welcome. This process in itself is mean and stressful!
- Mar 28, '12 by katnissI was puzzled to receive an invitation today because I expected them to send the invitations out starting on the first week of April which is what they stated on the website. So those people who are still waiting including VanessaDarlene, don't be despaired!!
As to those who received an invitation, what are your dates?
Mine's on April 16th, Monday. Is this the first day of all the interviews?
- Mar 28, '12 by soandroidMine is on Friday, the 20th. @katniss I think you're probably the first day. I agree..don't dispair! There is still time!
- Mar 28, '12 by katnissuh oh. I think being interviewed on the first day definitely puts me at a disadvantage.