Nursing/nursing school in CanadaRegister Today!
- by Thomas_Spence Feb 16, '12Hi! I'm interested in getting into nursing so I've been stalking this forum and asking questions, but only just found out that there was a Canadian section, so I wanted to ask some questions about things that Canadians would know.
Alright, what type of grants/scholarships are available in Canada? (Specifically Alberta)
Has anyone go to this college for their education? http://www.lethbridgecollege.ca/prog...sing-education - Would I get my RN from this course?
What was nursing school like for you? How much free time did you get?
Thank you for any help! ^^
- 940 Views
- Feb 16, '12 by loriangel14Are you a Canadian citizen? You wouldn't be eligible for grants and scholarships unless you were.Yes you would get your BSN from that program.
- Feb 16, '12 by Thomas_SpenceNot quite yet, I will be by the time I go though since I'm only 15 right now and I get my residency next year, would I be able to get grants and such still? And that's great! I'm glad I can do it there!
- Mar 21, '12 by invictusI'm not a Canadian Citizen and I have applied for and recieved scholarships and grants and been approved for student loans...
- Mar 21, '12 by Fiona59Quote from loriangel14Only specific scholarships request Citizenship. Landed Immigrants can get funding.Are you a Canadian citizen? You wouldn't be eligible for grants and scholarships unless you were.Yes you would get your BSN from that program.
You just have to read all the fine print.