Mohawk BscNRegister Today!
- by ar11jj Mar 18Hey guys!!
I applied to the BscN program at Mohawk but I have yet to hear anything back!! I am currently enrolled at Brock University for Biomedical science so would that hinder my application process??
I have heard back from every other school i applied to but nothing from mohawk!!
Has anyone gotten an acceptance letter from this program yet??
- 645 Views
- Mar 18 by mscrodHi, I am a RPN and have applied to the BScN bridging program with MOMAC. They haven't released offer letters for my program yet, so don't get concerned yet I was told they would be released at the end of this week or early next week.
- Mar 19 by ar11jjThanks so much!! I have been stressing so hard because its my number one choice!! Have you been accepted any where else?
- Mar 21 by mscrodI only applied there. you? Good luck and try to remain calm.
- Mar 22 by ar11jjive been accepted to every other school but have not heard from them ! and thanks! you too!
- Apr 3 by Boki79I received my offer admission via email on Monday!!!! Confirmed for Mo/Mac RPN to BScN fall 2013!
Good luck to everyone!!!!!