Got accepted at St. Lawrence for FallRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Got accepted at St. Lawrence for Fall in Canada Nursing Programs, part of Nursing in Canada ... I just received a letter from St.Lawrence college that I got accepted into the BScN program for...by m1sswow Mar 15, '12I just received a letter from St.Lawrence college that I got accepted into the BScN program for this coming fall. I am going to the Brockville campus. Is there anyone out there who also got accepted there or already is doing nursing there? I just want to know how the program is, and how are the professors, etc. Any information will be appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=686564©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,218 Views
- Mar 16, '12 by DeniseWingHi there,
Congratulations on your acceptance to St. Lawrence College's BScN degree program! You can visit the Brockville campus on March 31 for College Preview Day to meet the professors and learn more about the program. The doors open at 9 am. More info: College Preview Day
I will post your question on SLC's Facebook page and encourage current nursing students to respond to your question in this forum.
- Mar 16, '12 by m1sswowThanks for the reply and for the post on facebook! appreciate it!
- Mar 17, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Canadian forum
- Hi there!
My girlfriend and I have just accepted our offers at the Brockville campus as well! We are very excited to get started as the city looks beautiful and the program looks promising! I myself am just about to graduate from the RPN program at Niagara College. Have you gotten any more information in regards to the program yet?
- Hey, that's great! are you both going for BScN program? i haven't received anything yet. but i was going through st. lawrence's fb page n i read some posts about the intuition fee info will be start coming around mid may. so i'm guessing we'll receive something around that time. i still have to start working on my OSAP. just waiting for my this semester's finals to end. but i'm so glad that i heard from someone who is going for the same program. have u received anything yet from them?
- Yep, we're both in it together We have just accepted our offers within the last few days as we had some brain storming to do. With that being said, we have not yet received anything yet, except for the confirmation email stating our acceptance Are you from the area of brockville or will you be moving from out of town? My girlfriend and myself will be coming in from the Niagara Region, so we're going to be from out of town! The city looks great though and we're both looking forward to it!
- i still have to accept my offer yet. i'll be doing that by tomorrow. lol i've been dying to hit that accept offer button, but i was waiting from other clgs in toronto, since my first preference was staying closer to my family. but haven't heard from some of the clgs yet so i'm just gonna accept this offer. don't want to take any risk u knw? so as i said i'm from toronto, i'm definitely out of town as well. n yes the city looks so pretty. i searched on google haha. seems like u did the same. i'm also looking so forward to it, but scared as hell for the program, cz it's not easy. now i'm also looking forward to doing this program with u-ur gf n other students.
- Well in that case, I hope you get some last minute offers from closer colleges as staying closer to family is always better. If you'd like any of my personal information (Facebook, email, or whatever) or even that information of my girlfriend, feel free to ask and pm me! It would be great to have a friend or colleague in the program before even beginning!
EDIT: I am unable to send/receive PMs as I am too new to the websiteLast edit by iwanowski on Apr 24, '12
- lol i'm unable to PM as well. sucks, eh? now i dunno how to send my info as well. haha. but yes, would love to get yours n ur gf's fb. i guess fb is the easiest way to contact. let me know if you have any safer way to send/receive the info. cz i don't want to post my info here. :|