Which College in Toronto is best for the RPN Program?Register Today!
- by AshuM. Oct 5, '12Do employers really care what nursing college you graduated from? Which college in T.O is the best for RPN Program?Any reply is appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=790537©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 764 Views
- Oct 5, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to the Canadian Nursing Programs forum.
- Oct 11, '12 by loriangel14Employers don't care where you graduated from.All RPN programs have to meet the same standards and will prepare you adequatly fro the CPRNE.
- Oct 15, '12 by AshuM.Quote from loriangel14Thank You!Employers don't care where you graduated from.All RPN programs have to meet the same standards and will prepare you adequatly fro the CPRNE.
- Oct 16, '12 by toronto_nurseEmployers/Facilities don't usually care about where you completed your nursing at but some nurse managers might have preferences for certain colleges. It also depends on how well the students from the various colleges do during their clinical so good and bad bias' might come from those experiences.