BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - Page 33Register Today!
- Oct 30, '12 by BulmaBriefswhat!!! Rejections and non offers have started to go out?
- Oct 30, '12 by careubcNow I'm nervous. I wasn't before. It's more of an optimistic nervous though. Gotta stay positive!
- Oct 30, '12 by BulmaBriefsYeah now I'm nervous!! I can't and won't sleep tonight at all
- Don't worry, it's somewhat a good sign so far!
- Oct 31, '12 by iheartpurpleWhere did you hear non-offers are being sent out? It's not even the deadline for references until tomorrow, how could that work?
I don't want check my email now... Holy moly I'm nervous.
I think the letter they sent us said the date we will know by is Nov 6. I suppose any date could change if they needed it to.
- I know some ppl who are trying to get into the intake and they're taking the LIBS courses, as am I.
Also I got rejected the first time around before and rejections where sent out before anything else, but thats for ppl who dont even make it to shortlisting so I'm sure we will hear good news
- Oct 31, '12 by BulmaBriefsThis is totally off topic....but I'm watching Friday the 13th now& read some haunted ghost stories...I like the scare but..... I'm definitely not going to sleep tonight. eep!
- Oct 31, '12 by BulmaBriefsYeah lol! It's pretty sad considering that I'm a 23 year old woman too...
I just made a vow to myself that I will not check mybcit email until Nov. 6 just to save myself from heart attacks. I have a habit of logging into mybcit account like 10 times a day.
Good luck to everyone in the final round,! And Happy Hallowen!! I think our biggest scare will be when we recieve our final emails.Last edit by BulmaBriefs on Oct 31, '12
- Oct 31, '12 by iheartpurplewe're down to six* sleeps maximum
*so long as Nov 6 remains to be the last day.