Any Camosun College students here?Register Today!
- by hmccue Aug 11, '10I'm starting the Camosun College BSN program this September and couldn't be more excited. Are there any other Camosun-er's here?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=497358©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,181 Views
- Aug 12, '10 by pssoYep, I am starting in the fall at Camosun also. Excited and nervous!
- Aug 12, '10 by hmccuepsso... That's awesome! I imagine we'll likely cross paths sometime. It's a small community...
See you at orientation. Let the games begin!
- May 28, '12 by walterthedogI'm in the process of getting my pre-req's in order to apply to camosun's BSN program (bridging to UVic). How long was you wait to get in? Any other comments about the process?
I'm excited to finally have found the program I want. Now to finish-up those courses and try to wait patiently. Eek!
Thanks in advance.
- May 28, '12 by hmccueI was taking my Bio and Chem pre-req's thru Camosun so I could be on the waitlist at the same time as I was accomplishing my classes. That meant that I was on the wait list Sept 09 and got in Sept 10. Not a bad turn around time, eh?Bridge-in happens in January of first year. In the meantime, take Eng 150 and Phil 250 to make your course load easier. Also nail your non nursing electives. Enjoy! I'm just finishing the practicum portion of 2nd year and enjoying it very much. Then it's onto 3rd year! it goes by fast, though the days seem long...Heather
- May 28, '12 by hmccueI misunderstood your comment. I thought you said you were bridging in, like an LPN would. The transfer to UVic happens semester 2 of third year. Heather