acceptance to accelerated programs in ON - Page 11Register Today!
- Apr 26, '12 by pbgrnCongratulations! What a relief that must be!! I really hope to get in too! I was wondering, did you receive word via email or though the UofT APPTRACK? Anybody else apply to Western and hear back?
- Apr 26, '12 by liawQuote from pbgrnI actually never check the UofT page lol, I heard through emailCongratulations! What a relief that must be!! I really hope to get in too! I was wondering, did you receive word via email or though the UofT APPTRACK? Anybody else apply to Western and hear back?
- May 1, '12 by laine3New to this site, just going to leave me details re:accelerated nursing program applications.
-Accepted: York & Lakehead (not ideal: 3 yr program)
-Denied: Queens (put on waiting list)
-(Impatiently) Waiting to hear from: U of T, Mac, Western, Trent
Holder of a 4-yr B.Sc. GPA: 3.4, all pre-reqs completed
NCAA student-athlete, over 800 volunteer hours, over 1000 hours clinical experience
I for some reason thought I'd hear from all schools by May, so I'm getting a little anxious!
Good luck to all!
- May 1, '12 by jemarieCongrats on everyone's acceptances! I got my acceptance from U of T a while ago too, it was the only school I applied to. I'm upset I didn't apply to Western since my significant other recently got a job in London and after emailing the Associate Director, there was no chance I could get squeezed in. But she saw my transcript and said I would have been "a very very good candidate". I'm kicking myself! In any case, see all you U of T students next year!
A little background:
- Finishing up Masters of Health Sciences (although does not count towards marks)
- Undergrad in Health Sciences, (nearly a 4.0 gpa in last 5 credits)
- 2 years OUA Varsity Lightweight Rowing
- Emergency Room volunteer experience (for 3 years)
- Volunteered as a Campus Emergency Responder
- Research and Teaching Assistant at my universityLast edit by jemarie on May 1, '12
- May 1, '12 by Bek1975Great! Congrats!!! I havent received any response from UfT...
- May 3, '12 by kaypHey guys
I thought I'd create a Facebook group for those attending nursing at UofT in the Fall. Here is the link:
Look for Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing (UofT) - class of 2014Last edit by Silverdragon102 on May 3, '12 : Reason: link removed as per Terms of Service
- May 7, '12 by uwo25Anyone hear from York yet?
- May 7, '12 by ess_beeIs anyone planning to go to the Trent reception in Oshawa this weekend?
- May 7, '12 by uwo25I have yet to hear back from Trent but it might be a option.
- May 9, '12 by pbgrnDoes anyone know the final dates admissions are sent out to U of T, Western, and Humber? I have an acceptance to another school which expires on June 1st but I have preference for one of those three! Also, has anyone been declined from Western? I know U of T waits until June 30th to send out declines just to save themselves for numbers...I'm wondering if Western does the same? I know UBC does not because I was declined from there last month.