US Nurse moving to Canada CRNE
- 0Jan 23, '13 by girliegirl1please any advice will be appreciated.
1. are calculators provided?
2. testing guides you used?
3. canadian RN popular rules and laws
4. readiness test vs. crne prep guide
- 618 Visits
- 0Feb 3, '13 by cndn_grl08Calculators are not allowed, CNA suggests their own CNA prep guide but I'm using Mosbys and it's good. I also bought the readiness tests for extra questions. Be prepared I've heard the CRNE is WAY different than the NCLEX so I suggest getting a good feel for the types of questions they'll ask.