US Nurse moving to Canada CRNERegister Today!
- by girliegirl1 Jan 23please any advice will be appreciated.
1. are calculators provided?
2. testing guides you used?
3. canadian RN popular rules and laws
4. readiness test vs. crne prep guide
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810584©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 374 Views
- Feb 3 by cndn_grl08Calculators are not allowed, CNA suggests their own CNA prep guide but I'm using Mosbys and it's good. I also bought the readiness tests for extra questions. Be prepared I've heard the CRNE is WAY different than the NCLEX so I suggest getting a good feel for the types of questions they'll ask.