RPN Exam! Prepration
- 0Dec 5, '12 by khattHello I'm writing the exam. I just need the studying tips and what material should I use? In Toronto, Canada
- 6,393 Visits
- 1Dec 5, '12 by Fiona59The exam covers everything in your basic education. It changes constantly.
When I wrote there was a huge chunk on IV fluids. My friend wrote the exam in the session after me. She told me there was very little on IV fluids and a huge amount on peds.
You know which areas you are weak in. Focus on that.
Use the CPRNE book. Don't read too much into the question. The exam is based on minimum knowledge for entry.
- 0Dec 12, '12 by feljade20Hi there,..,,I'm taking the Cprne next month January 2013 and I'm freaking out right now,.,I didn't read books in my preparations. I only take those practice exams that i have and the prep guide,. And if there's something that confused or something that I kinda forget from what I've learned then that's the time I used books or google., can you give me some tips, advice or anything that can help me to be more prepared and ready to face the exam,.,
- 0Dec 31, '12 by amei17@feljade20 im in the same boat as you! I tried to take the CPRNE prep guide to help me identify my weaknesses. Ill be taking CPRNE on Jan 2013 in Toronto Area. Goodluck to us! I hope someone can give us some tips on previous CPRNE. I know ours will be different i just want to have a clue. hehe
- 0Feb 4, '13 by feljade20Quote from khatt. What I observed during the exam was that after 2 and a half hour or pass 2 hours of the exam there's only one person who got up and left. By that, you can tell. I really thought that 4 hours is too much but it's not.Hey guys! I hope you had a good exam. I'm writing it in may. Could you Os give me feed back on jan exam. It'll be a great help!!
- 0Feb 9, '13 by khattQuote from feljade20One my frnd wrote jan exam as well she said the same thing. What you be able to tell me what material you focused on?
. What I observed during the exam was that after 2 and a half hour or pass 2 hours of the exam there's only one person who got up and left. By that, you can tell. I really thought that 4 hours is too much but it's not.
- 0Feb 10, '13 by Fiona59Quote from khattThe exam is changed every time. When I wrote there was a huge focus on IV fluids and peds. My co-worker wrote the exam date after mine and said her's focussed on ethics.One my frnd wrote jan exam as well she said the same thing. What you be able to tell me what material you focused on?
You have to focus on what you percieve your weaknesses to be.
Why do you think it will be easier than the RN version? The PN programme is basically the old diploma RN course.