CRNE OCTOBER 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 9, '12 by SadafQuote from jvre888Hello there and thank you for getting back. YES we should push to formulate a study group therefore let's put up a sign board to invite others to join the bigger the group the better it is for all members to study.Also I think we need to consider location first which will be the driving factor in this whole thing so again asking participants where they live ,, informing them that preference would be close to downtown (which is where I am located) preferably commencing all meetings at a centrally located libraries accessible by subway like Metro/Robarts /North York. The other thing is it will strictly be a study group by which I mean to say that all members will read the same topic and then we DISCUSS the topic do that we understand for better prep because the CRNE isn't just answering it I'd solid knowledge and then understanding the nature of how to approach it.There's no study group that is set yet... Maybe let's push that this study group happens... Any suggestions???
Hope to hear from soon
- Jun 9, '12 by kheemooywell, i'm pretty far from toronto. i live within brampton and mississauga area. i'm an IEN (from philippines) so anyone interested in mississauga area. post your location and we'll talk about the plans for the study group. we can share materials i had some materials from my previous review centre for CPNRE.
anyways.. we can also use this thread to post some exam questions you are unsure of and let's discuss and rationalize them.
- Jun 9, '12 by janfrnQuote from kheemooyThese questions must not be taken from any current or past CRNEs. All who take these exams are required to sign a contract stating that they will not reveal the exact content of the exam or discuss publicly any of the questions used. You may use questions from the prep tests though.anyways.. we can also use this thread to post some exam questions you are unsure of and let's discuss and rationalize them.
- Jun 9, '12 by kheemooyoh i would like to clarify that statement. what i meant are practice questions encountered in study guides, prep guides or review materials. i wasn't pertaining to the actual "exam" questions.
- Jun 11, '12 by patriHey all fellows...I gave CRNE in 2010..used my 2 chances failed and now after passing NCLEX I am planning to use my last chance in OCT 2012...is there any changes since 2010 in CRNE??? Any good suggestions for prep courses???
- Jun 11, '12 by janfrnQuote from patriWhy don't you read the threads for the Feb 2012 and June 2012 exams? Your questions are answered there and need not be repeated here.Hey all fellows...I gave CRNE in 2010..used my 2 chances failed and now after passing NCLEX I am planning to use my last chance in OCT 2012...is there any changes since 2010 in CRNE??? Any good suggestions for prep courses???
- Jun 14, '12 by Pudinahi all,
I am an IEN. I got the eligibility from the CNO to write CRNE, so I am giving my exam on October 3rd. Therefore, can anybody tell me how to start the preparation and what is the best available resources to get through the exam.
Thanks in advance.
- Jun 14, '12 by janfrnPudina, did you read the post immediately before yours above???
- Jun 14, '12 by harjit12Hi,
where did you took classes for NCLEX because i also have only one chance left for crne. what is the process for NCLEX exam like we do our assessment for crne from CNO. Where should I go for NCLEX.