crne june 2012Register Today!
- by mayouchka Feb 18, '12any one prepare for the crne june 2o12 in french ???
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=676098©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,566 Views
- Feb 18, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Canadian forum
- Feb 19, '12 by aaureohello, Im currently living in Montreal, and I am reviewing/preparing for the CRNE in June 2012.
- Feb 21, '12 by mayouchkahii aaureo r u doing it here in toronto or in montreal and if u going to do it in toronto u wanna do it in french and wht did u study wich book u use
- Feb 21, '12 by aaureohello mayouchka, theres no CRNE in Montreal, I plan to do it in Ottawa, Im more fluent in English. Im using the Lipincott's CRNE prep guide, where u from
- Feb 22, '12 by mayouchkame from toronto use the prep guide i think its better do u have any idea about the exam
- Mar 12, '12 by ihuuQuote from mayouchkame from toronto use the prep guide i think its better do u have any idea about the exam
Hi replied ur massages but i think you not getting them. Lets talk here.
- Mar 12, '12 by janfrnPlease remember that this is a professional social networking site and that the Terms of Service require the use of proper English grammar, spelling and punctuation. Text speak does not meet those criteria.
- Mar 18, '12 by prttytobyQuote from aaureoHi I am going to write in ottawa in this June too. We can keep in touch.hello mayouchka, theres no CRNE in Montreal, I plan to do it in Ottawa, Im more fluent in English. Im using the Lipincott's CRNE prep guide, where u from
- Mar 24, '12 by AcornaJust a question
CRNE exam: CPR: are they using CAB or CBA? I re-certified my CPR and it was done using CBA. Just if those 2 answers are on the exam which one will be correct?