CRNE June 2012 - Page 11Register Today!
- Jun 29, '12 by PudinaHi prttywendy,
I am IEN, writing CRNE exam on October 3rd, in Toronto. I thank you very much for sharing your personal experience. I would like to ask you, that what online preparation course you used for the exam because everyone tell only about nurses2canada site .
Kindly, give me the information.
Thanks in advance.
- Jun 30, '12 by prttytobyQuote from PudinaHi , I used the primemed review online . It was two days course. One of my friend travelled to Toronto for the same classroom course. It was the same content.Hi prttywendy, I am IEN, writing CRNE exam on October 3rd, in Toronto. I thank you very much for sharing your personal experience. I would like to ask you, that what online preparation course you used for the exam because everyone tell only about nurses2canada site .Kindly, give me the information. Thanks in advance.
- Jul 1, '12 by faith-fullI personally do not think it is useful. The questions were straight out of mosbys, lippincott study books. I paid for 3 months and I did not even use it for the length of time. There were also a bit of technical difficulties in the beginning.
- Jul 1, '12 by abnurse1Hi everyone, I am also anxiously awaiting my CRNE result, I can't seem to stop beating myself up for all the questions that I know I got wrong. I am wondering...does anyone know if everyone who wrote on June 6th was given the same test or was there different versions?
- Jul 2, '12 by mapleleafcnAny people from the maritimes that know thier fate from the last crne please stand up, if you recieve the results.
- Jul 2, '12 by faith-fullThis response is for pudina'squestion about nurse2canada online questions
- Jul 2, '12 by PudinaHi faith-full and prttywendy,
Thanks for the reply.Last edit by janfrn on Jul 2, '12 : Reason: remainder of post violates TOS
- Jul 3, '12 by louise1821Hi Faithful
I agree with your opinion of nurse2canada, it was a total waste of money, more NCLEX orientated and the grammer was awful. Did you sit the exam June 6th, how would you rate it? I found it very different to practice questions and It took me the full 4 hours.
- Jul 3, '12 by mapleleafcnI agree and I am tired of waiting.
- Jul 4, '12 by prttytobyBasically, those two days courses are not much of help I feel. They are too broad and too late to start,my understanding. It is like a course outline. But it is good to booste your confidence only. I heard some of us took the freshnurse company course. But I found there are a lot of questions are same as CNA prep or readiness test source. I am not sure why. Another place offers CRNE prep course is Toronto school of health. But I've heard there is some legal issues about it last time. Their course is offered over 14 weekends or weekdays (mon and fri) in Toronto, that means there are total 28 lessons. I think it will be better for an International educated nurse's CRNE prep. I have no commends on it.It is about $1200 . It was run very early every time. I think now they are starting already. Good luck for the exam.Last edit by prttytoby on Jul 4, '12