CPNRE - May 16, 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- Jun 15, '12 by kheemooyQuote from binaryokaaay. so that makes it null. lol. anyways, does the mailing service run during the weekends too? so can i expect mine over the weekend? or just wait til next week. uggghh. with all these bad news i heard today, i'm starting to get worried even more. :'(i have a classmate who got her PASSING results today. we went to school together in Hamilton but she lives in Toronto and may have wrote her exam in Toronto.
- saturday they have mail service. sunday no. if we dont receive it tomorrow. monday is our best shot.
- Jun 15, '12 by binarythere is no mail service on weekends guys. unless the results are coming by courier which i doubt. i believe results are sent out using Canada Post. correct me if i am wrong.
- oh. i thought saturday canada post delivers. bummer. next week then.
- Jun 15, '12 by binarylol. that's funny. do you ever recall getting mail on a Saturday? tee hee. just flyers and newspapers. i wish we got mail on Saturdays. waiting is hard.
From someone that failed (not me) and has the exam breakdown, the passing grade is 107/177. that equals a passing grade of 60.45%
Check out the conversations at the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination (CPNRE) facebook group.
Last edit by janfrn on Jun 15, '12 : Reason: removed link to non-approved website
- Jun 15, '12 by kheemooyQuote from binaryyup it's 107/177 or 60.45%. lol. i was the one who posted that. haha. were you the same person who asked me? hahaha. geez, we're everywhere. so obvious that we're so anxious about the results. hahaha.Last edit by janfrn on Jun 15, '12 : Reason: quoted reported post
- lol. thats the thing! i never really put much thought on what day was it whenever i grab my mail! until today. and i never experience such an intense suspense walking towards it! lolol.
- Jun 15, '12 by katrinas4619I live in Scarborough and received my pass letter today. I spoke to the CNO today and they said ALL letters regardless of pass or fail were mailed yesterday good luck everyone and Ty for the congratulatory words. Everyone will receive their letters by Wednesday the latest
- Jun 16, '12 by Kadm1I have heard from several people that if you are in the process of getting your temporary license, the CNO would have called you or your place of employment to say that you no longer qualify for a temporary license...can anyone confirm if this is true..I am still waiting to hear about my temp license, but have not heard from the CNO or my place of employment...is that a good sign??