CPNRE JANUARY 2011 TEST TAKER/s - Page 7Register Today!
- Feb 8, '11 by OgopogoLPNI worked with my interim license and know many other PN's who did the same until their exam results came. That's the purpose of having an interim license. Unless the employer has their pick of potential employess and is only hiring those who are licenses as to avoid having to let someone go who didn't pass.
- Feb 8, '11 by Fiona59Quote from nikkismomSo in reality, it's your choice not to work as a GPN, not the wait to pass the exam.I work presently, as a PSW in LTC. There are so many PSW's that i am not getting enough hours to get by on. I am hoping I get pass results in soon there are more hours for nurses. I have tried looking for PSW jobs in my area nothing is hiring right now. I want to apply for temp permit but still waiting on some paperwork required to do so. I also found out I have to have surgery in two weeks, which means no work for at least a week.
- I am literally a week or two away form my Cprne results and the same for my temp license. It will only be useful to me if I pass. We shall see! fingers crossed. Nikkismom: what paperwork could you be waiting for?? There is only the police check.. your proof of identity and he temp application and proof of your education i believe. I too work as a psw right now until my temp license and it is driving me crazy. I graduated in June and I have all these skills that were fresh and the longer I go without practising them the more I fear doing them like as if it were the first time.
Fiona-- I was living in Canmore up until August .. i miss that hospital.. I mustt admit I miss the 8.25 to work a night shift on the weekend too no nice pay diff's here back in Ontario!
- oh and heads up ... I am a typo queen I'll try my best to improve!
- Feb 8, '11 by nikkismomJasmine: I am waiting for my police check. When I was about to apply for my temp license I realized my police check was too old so I had to get a new one. I am still waiting for the check to be completed. Once I get my police check I will send it for my temp, but if the results come in first it will make things much easier.
- I am near Owen Sound and my check took one week to be completed. They say 2-3 weeks max. This is the OPP however and it may take longer if you are going through the city Police. Either way..good luck!
- Feb 8, '11 by nikkismomYes mine is through city police. I sure hope we hear something soon
- Feb 9, '11 by kitty-kittyQuote from frgg0I know how you feel,I am the one who is waiting for the postofficer everyday.OKAYYY... so this will be our FOURTH week waiting for the results... so that must mean one more week left since a lot of past cpnre writers said that they waited about a couple days off from 5 weeks. I'm getting even more freaked out! Do you guys think that there's a good chance of us receiving the results this week at all even if most people have said otherwise? Because this waiting game is absolutely killing me!
Please update once those results start trickling in!
I am soooooooooooooo excited.I hope all of us will get the result by the end of this week or the beginning of next week.
Good luck for all of us
- Feb 10, '11 by Jasmine29So I emailed the college of Nurses of alberta just to check my address with them to send my results and she said. "results are being mailed out next week".. eeeek. I bet they have them just sitting ready to go but wait till the 5th week to mail them. cruel. lol
- Feb 10, '11 by frgg0Quote from Jasmine29Of course they're done marking them. I bet they finished marking them within the 2nd or 3rd week... But of course they want to make us wait. I'm guessing early next week then? Monday or Tuesday I'm hoping!So I emailed the college of Nurses of alberta just to check my address with them to send my results and she said. "results are being mailed out next week".. eeeek. I bet they have them just sitting ready to go but wait till the 5th week to mail them. cruel. lol