CPNRE - January 11th, 2012 - Page 16Register Today!
- Feb 15, '12 by blue eye girlQuote from fralouYes, I'm assuming that low passing mark saved me, since I found the exam to be pretty intense and I found lot's of mistakes. Wasn't ready for so many pharm and mental health questions but I guess I did better than I thoughtHi blue eyed girlCingrats on passing. Why do you say it saved you big time. I thought there was no grade except if you failed? Or are you just assuming what you got? Just wondering. ThanksLast edit by blue eye girl on Feb 15, '12 : Reason: misspelled
- Feb 15, '12 by blue eye girlFirst of all, whatever you study make sure you read it slowly and understand what you are reading. Try to read rationale from your prep guides and try to figure out why is something this way not the other. First time when I wrote my exam , I didn't study the right way , just went through the books and failed.
Second of all, work on the questions you had on the exam. If you are to rewrite, that is.
The books I used are: " Fundamentals of Nursing"- this is a must, start reading early so you have enough time for this book, but it's worth it.
Also Prep guide 3rd and 4th ed and Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN , 16th edition.
- congrats to everyone who passed! and to those who didn't, don't give up! use it as a learning experience & go for it again in May. Remember to study the rationale of any review questions you go through, that's the most important part. Choosing the right answer is one thing, but knowing why it's the right answer is so crucial to your success.
Best of luck in your new career everyone
- Feb 15, '12 by MOREGUMZi receive my mail and it so sad that i got failed for the first time.
i don't kown where to start now so stressful for me.
can i ask you guys where can get the 3rd & 4th prep guide..please..thanks
- Feb 15, '12 by MOREGUMZhi can you please tell me where can i get the 3rd and 4th prep guide? please thanks
- Here is a great study guide I used for the PN exam. I didn't take any prep course what so ever. Just used the CPNRE prep-guide, and this NCLEX-PN study guide:
- you can purchase it at your college campus book store, or on the ASI website at:
Assessment Strategies Inc. - Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination
- Feb 17, '12 by Lilian123Am i the only one that hasnt gotten a letter yet ...
- Feb 17, '12 by Insomniac-88Quote from Lilian123where do you live?Am i the only one that hasnt gotten a letter yet ...
I'd assume everyone should have received their letter by now. I'd call the CNO (or regulating board if you live in a different province) and ask if yours was mailed out.
- Feb 19, '12 by hideeAnyone knows cheap review course for rpn 'sat only and near mississauga'